- Full Time
The Cox Content Studio is looking for a full time Content Manager to join our Atlanta based team. The person who lands this job will have the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing and competitive industries in advertising today. They will help build out best-in-class custom native content products for the Cox Media Group’s TV, Radio and Newspaper properties nationwide. Our goal is to produce relevant work that will be of real interest to the CMG audiences.
The Content Manager will be a combination creative account manager, project manager, production manager, and social media rock star. This role is a member of the Cox Content Studio, in CMGdigital, and is expected to provide expert support and insights to drive native content and social media revenue. This role partners with other CMGdigital teams and with CMG Sales teams to achieve its goals.
The Creative Account Manager role requires deadline-driven project management prowess, with an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment. Focus will involve content development, audience engagement and optimization of native content and social media distribution tactics. This position works as a liaison between CMG markets and clients, helping develop strategic native content for a variety of industries, managing edits and shepherding content through to publication via CMG’s native platform.
Top candidates will be an energetic, organized person who is detail oriented, who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and can use their creative thinking to execute native content creation and production.
Content management experience is a must. Media sales, brand management, and/or entertainment industry experience is a plus. Must be a team player with strong interpersonal, written, verbal and computer skills.
The key responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
1. Work with Sr. content manager to execute native content campaigns -- may include, creating concepts, writing, and developing native quizzes. (40%)
2. Campaign Performance Analysis and Optimization (40%)
3. Input stories into Native CMS and pull photography for native text articles (20%)Qualifications
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with a combination of digital and traditional media experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience of either agency account management or project management or both.
• Experience in juggling and prioritizing competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with online media, social networks and digital trends
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across different teams
• Ability to manage vendor relationships
• Experience in both B2C and B2B publishing preferred
• Must have solid and consistent time-management skills
• Experience working with advertisers or in a collaborative sales environment a plus
• Work well under pressure
•Understanding of native advertising—what it is and industry best-practices.
• Passion for customer service and for ensuring that our sales team and clients have the best experience possible, especially under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid communication skills.
•Talent at navigating between CMG teams for collaboration and innovation.
• Believes in efficiency and quality.
• Embraces change and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with CMG properties and brands.
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: 2018-11-16