Digital Campaign Specialist
- Full Time
Cox Media Group – Miami is looking for a full-time Digital Sales Assistant who will be responsible for the accurate and complete delivery of our customers’ marketing campaigns. This includes assuring all details and elements of digital ad campaigns are assembled on time and delivered to the CMG Digital fulfillment teams and partners in a manner that is clear, concise and executable. This role will assist CMG Miami Media Consultants with order entry, sales support to include digital creative execution, campaign onboarding, campaign pacing and reporting, and more.
The Digital Sales Assistant will shepherd all digital orders through every aspect of the process from order entry to fulfillment including facilitating the building of effective campaign performance reports, analyzing results and providing specific recommendations for optimizing campaigns. This role works closely with the local Digital Sales Specialists, reporting to the Digital Ad Operations Manager, with the ultimate goal of delivering superior results to all of our advertising customers.
• Work with Media Consultants to enter digital campaign orders to multiple platforms
• Work with Digital Specialists to craft campaign optimization strategies
• Gather creative or creative direction from AEs and/or clients
• Submit creative requests, revisions and approvals through creative workflow tool(s) for production
• Serve as liaison between CMG Digital / CMG Local Solutions teams and local sales
• Monitor delivery and performance of all digital campaigns
• Produce post-campaign reports and analysis
• Create custom reports by compiling all available data from various systems and present it in a way that demonstrates advertiser campaign goals have been met
• Confirm availability of inventory for owned and operated digital properties and audience extension networks
• Perform campaign reconciliation on a weekly, monthly, and as needed basis
• Produce post-campaign reports and analysis
• Work with CMG Digital fulfillment team to troubleshoot any and all technical issues relating to digital campaigns including client/agency tags, custom placements, and so on
• Work with central Digital Billing Order Entry team to ensure timely and accurate billing on delivery
- College degree or 2+ years’ experience working with digital media campaigns preferred
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments; handle heavy data entry workload
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Knowledge of DFP, Photoshop, Basic HTML, and Java Script is a plus
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certifications are a plus
- Strong and proven customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work well under deadlines
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Hollywood-2741 N 29th Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing