- Full Time
Why should you join L2TMedia?
Let’s start with the basics! L2TMedia is a premiere Digital Marketing Company focused on the automotive industry. We love car dealers and know how to help them succeed through our line of products that include Social Media Impact, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, Reputation Management, Paid Search and most importantly for this role, SEO.
Not only are we partnered with the cream of the crop as Google Premier Partners as well as Bing Select Partners, these partnerships give us a great edge and access to extensive product training!
Our awesome office in Evanston is centrally located within walking distance from the Metra and CTA and loads of restaurants. We dig deep to provide our clients with the best service possible and when you’re not learning the ins and outs of Google AdWords campaigns, Google Analytics and Bing Advertising, you’ll be challenging your coworkers to the never ending Jenga game happening in the office.
We offer an environment of growth from within, constant collaboration and ongoing training to bring you to the next level.
The Ideal SEO Specialist Is:
First and foremost, a dedicated team player who may be a little bit obsessive about achieving team and company goals through open and proactive communication.
You have a love and understanding of SEO and how it impacts organic traffic and search engine visibility. Your analytical skills are second to none when it comes to managing multiple accounts.
You are highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks quickly and calmly.
You love making connections at work! Fostering relationships with other teams (internal and external) is second nature to you.
The Nitty Gritty Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain SEO strategies such as, SEO copywriting, keyword research, and link building efforts.
- Create high quality SEO Content
- Provide recommendations and strategies for continued SEO campaign improvement for clients and potential clients
- Perform SEO audits regularly for potential SEO clients
- Solid understanding and application of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Manage high quality reporting and communicate performance and insights
- Stay current on the latest industry trends, best practices, and search algorithm updates
- Respond to SEO client requests accurately and in a timely fashion
- Complete account related tasks as assigned by your manager within the given time frame
- Pass and maintain your certification for the Google Analytics IQ (GAIQ) exam within your first 90 days as an SEO Specialist
- Become proficient in the use of MAP, L2T’s client management system and regularly contribute ideas on how we can use this to better SEO processes
Skill Requirements and Experience we’d love you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree is desired but an Associate’s degree with relevant work experience is acceptable
- Three to six months experience in an SEO internship or SEO Specialist role required
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools experience preferred
- Ability to manage time and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office products as well as advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking with the ability to come up with new, creative solutions
- Exceptional communication skills to effectively message verbally and in writing, using a variety of communication methods to build productive relationships
- Journalism, editorial and/or copywriting background preferred but not required
- Prioritizes and completes tasks with a concern for all the details involved; monitors and checks work for accuracy.
- Easily adapts to change in responsibilities, work processes, timeframes, performance expectations, organizational culture or work environment.
- Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment