UX Lead (Full-Time)
- Full Time
UX LEAD - HANDS ON
You will work with one of the top rated consulting firms in the nation on high level projects! You should have proven success solving complex business problems utilizing interaction design, and confidence in your ability to manage stakeholder priorities in a consultative environment.
Huge PLUS if you have created user focused design for both internal and external facing platforms. Ie. Employee portals and internal WorkDay or Salesforce platforms.
UX Lead Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of creatives and designers
- Lead projects in user-centered design solutions
- Define requirements for web and mobile products
- Work with development team and project managers
- Develop and iterate wireframes, user flows, information architecture diagrams, prototypes for mobile and web
-User focused design processes to identify user needs and client's business objectives, both internal and external facing tools
- Be apart of the project life cycle from ideation to completion
- Implement IA and user research, usability testing, interaction design, and content strategy
- Manage UI to ensure proper implementation
UX Lead Requirements:
- 5+ years as UX project LEAD
- 5+ years client facing experience - consulting or agency
- 7+ years interactive design, IA, and/or visual design
- Proven track record of hands on user Interface design leadership
- Expert level design in common programs
- Deep knowledge of end-to-end digital delivery, including interaction with project stakeholders
- Passion for learning new technology
- Experience in scrum-based production process
- Understanding how decisions translate into development
Creative isn't just part of our name, it's at the heart of what we believe in. That's why we strive to represent some of the industry's most brilliant minds.
A client can expect that we'll have a strong understanding and appreciation of their challenge and that we'll provide talent solutions that make sense. Candidates can expect we'll understand their skills and will work to present them with opportunities that best match their talents and desires.
That's a small peek into who we are.
We build trust.
Not with words, but with actions that lead to positive results.
Business constantly changes. And we're specifically built to give clients the flexibility to keep up.