Digital Marketing Coordinator
2 days left
- Full Time
AKA NYC, a full-service advertising agency specializing in Broadway, is hiring a Digital Marketing Coordinator to be a part of our dynamic Digital team.
With offices in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia, AKA is the only global integrated agency servicing the arts, culture, leisure and entertainment industries. With a unique mixture of analytical thinking and bold creative vision, we collaborate with our clients to engage with the widest possible audience for each experience we are selling. Led by Elizabeth Furze & Scott Moore, AKA NYC delivers innovative solutions across media, marketing, partnerships, experiential, digital and interactive, creative, content, insights, and campaigns management, with a proven record for producing sales-driven campaigns for premium must-see productions, exhibitions, events and experiences.
Candidates applying to this role must have a proven track record of being proactive, an ability to meet deadlines, and ability to communicate effectively. The ideal candidate for this role will be multi-skilled in managing and executing projects in the digital space with ample knowledge in digital marketing, social media and experiential activations. If you meet or exceed the requirements above, this job is for you!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Build and implement digital marketing and promotional activities for clients
- Assist in identifying key online partnerships for promotional opportunities
- Support the development of new marketing platforms, with a focus on opportunities to enhance the fan experience
- Coordinate and execute in-market influencer outreach and social promotions i.e. ticket giveaways and in-theater activation
- Manage the digital marketing needs alongside the senior account team, including campaign deliverables and day-to-day project requirements. This can include but is not limited to:
- Brief the creative team and ensuring we deliver client projects to brief and timeline
- Manage client communication
- Ensure the client’s website and other digital collateral are up-to-date
- Manage billing and other administrative tasks
- Assist with social media management alongside the Social Media Supervisor, including but not limited to:
- Social media monitoring
- Social media daily posting
- Development of engaging content
- Distribution of social strategy and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Develop client collateral required alongside the senior account team, including but not limited to: weekly meeting decks and strategic presentations
- Manage QA of web projects and ensure post-launch that we are reporting on campaign effectiveness alongside the team
- Attend client events and creative shoots to capture content as required.
- Assist with influencer marketing alongside the Director of Influencer Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in the social media, marketing, digital or advertising space (internship or position).
- Familiarity with major social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat. Additional platforms a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, in-design and or Illustrator
- Knowledge of advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Aptitude for analytics and insights in the social space
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, and the aptitude to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice
- Comfortable working autonomously and across multiple tasks with a high degree of personal organization and self-management
- Strong attention to detail
- Finds the opportunities in challenging situations
- Eagerness and willingness to lean the ins and outs of theatrical Broadway advertising agency.
AKA is a fluid and rapidly changing organization. This position profile reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict management’s right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
Please email cover letter and resume and include “Digital Marketing Coordinator" in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Apply for Digital Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly