- Full Time
AV-iQ is the largest, most comprehensive database of Professional AV, Residential, Production & Video product information ever assembled and delivers that information with powerful search tools. AV installers, designers, architects and sales professional have come to trust AV-iQ as the fastest and best way to begin their projects. This position sells sponsorship representation to companies to be listed on our portal.
Job Summary & Purpose
Employee sells AV-iQ contracts and provides training for all current and incoming customers on the products and services within their AV-iQ annual contract. Maintains contact for on-going tips and techniques with customers and is available for all technical support questions from both general and assigned accounts. Account manager is responsible for renewing each annual agreement with reseller customers as well as prospecting for new business.
Key role responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and maintaining customer lead lists, utilizing current AV-iQ and Future databases. Must maintain high level of contact activity with both current and prospective customers through calls and email campaigns. Required to deliver all sales to management and accounting through monthly reporting.
- Account manager must work with Operations and Marketing on any sales materials or lead generation tools to communicate AV-iQ benefits to the marketplace.
- Reviews customer's contract to determine items of deliverables and schedules initial training sessions for purpose of implementing services.
- Plans, coordinates, schedules and presents training sessions in using hosted Web sites, various Web tools and applications, via Webcast and conference call; communicates technical information to users in non-technical, clear terms; develops, produces and distributes training schedules; conducts assessment for technical training needs by survey, interview or participant evaluation; provides follow-up support and further training assessment to users.
- Coordinates all project activities with other departments.
- Confers with technical and development departments to assist with product development including quality assurance, provide new product feedback, and to discuss new specifications required by customers.
- Provides technical support for AV-iQ customers; diagnoses technical problems; researches and identifies appropriate solutions; maintains contact with clients to ensure quality level of support; interacts with users in non-technical, clear terms.
- Records, analyzes, and informs concerned personnel of production quality assurance and customer training and support through approved AV-iQ account management tool.
- Reports to General Manager the status and disposition of customer projects and complaints. Also prepares reports for management, customer, or others on status of customer activities and training implementation.
Essential skills and experience
- Outgoing personality
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of the AV industry a plus