Associate Manager, Product Marketing
- Full Time
The Associate Manager, Product Marketing role supports the Inventory & Financial Solutions Marketing mission to deliver insights and innovative marketing strategies that engage clients and grow revenue. The role also drives the Logistics vision to transform from a broker to a billion-dollar managed services provider by being the best place to work, the automotive logistics provider of choice and by growing market share.
Specifically, the role leverages insights to grow market and wallet share for Logistic products within targeted segments and reinforces the Logistics value proposition to improve client brand perception and retention. Areas of responsibility include messaging and content development, campaign and project management, managing vendor relationships and executing marketing strategies and tactics. Key Responsibilities:
- Works cross-functionally to drive Logistics product penetration across digital and off-site channels both inside & outside of Manheim (RMS, OVE, Simulcast, RL.com, mobile, Manheim Express, Smart Auction, etc.) (close partnership with new Digital Sales Manager for Logistics)
- New channel development – grows Logistics presence and volume in under-tapped channels (independent digital wholesale & retail, fleet)
- Website management & optimization – partners with agency, creative studios and other stakeholders to update Manheim Logistics site as needed and to evaluate & explore optimization of MoveCars.com
- New business proposals – provides content and design support for RFPs; writes white papers; develops presentations and recommends brand positioning on partner sites.
- Product launches & enhancements – partners to develop go-to market strategy, develops plans and executes plans accordingly.
- Metrics & reporting – tracks & reports leads, channel penetration and revenue attribution
- Develops and implements marketing strategies and tactics to drive Logistics business priorities (focused on market share growth & logistics provider of choice)
- Manages readylogistics.com, with support of vendor, including brand, content, search optimization, order functionality, lead generation, Salesforce integration and e-commerce.
- Partners with Product/IT, with support of vendor, to manage content for CentralDispatch.com, including branding transition, copywriting, and to influence SEO, online reputation management, and provide marketing support for functionality enhancements, including mobile app launch.
- Reviews and makes content updates (copy & design) as needed to automated and marketing-generated emails to existing or prospective Ready & Central clients.
- Partners with Marketing leaders & Industry events team to identify and leverage opportunities for Logistics representation at Industry events.
- Produces marketing collateral, presentations, promotions, communication materials and rollout activities to support marketing plans. Ensures Manheim brand standards are maintained across Logistics marketing materials and channels.
- 3+ years marketing and communication experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field required.
- Ability to influence without authority. Strong track record of driving business results in a marketing/communications capacity.
- Works autonomously but also a strong team player. Experience working with and overseeing agency and vendor relationships, including graphic design, media, etc.
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans, executing those plans and measuring/reporting results
- Track record and portfolio showing PowerPoint design proficiency, strong copywriting and creative content development.
- Digital marketing experience
- SalesForce, Marketing Cloud, Pardot and Tableau experience a plus
- Experience in product marketing a plus.
- Strong organization skills, project management experience, attention to detail, track record of working cross-functionally, experience in a matrixed environment a plus.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-AZ-Phoenix-4615 E Elwood St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing