- Full Time
The Real Deal Media – the largest news outlet for the real estate industry in the country, is seeking a Marketing Manager.
The Real Deal has been experiencing tremendous success over the last 14 years and we are growing at a rapid rate of 25%+ per year. Our websites garner over 3 million visitors per month and our print publications have a readership of more than 300,000.
Your responsibilities as Marketing Manager will include the following:
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with all internal stakeholders and developing the right internal processes
- Build and implement marketing programs to support specific objectives across different channels and segments for digital and traditional marketing
- Develop business cases for marketing programs and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Independently design marketing collateral such as media kits, eblasts, web posts, press releases etc
- Develop partnerships with industry associations to managing strategic acquisition campaigns across digital, print and other channels
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services
- Manage and update proposal templates for use in sales presentations and client meetings
Candidate must have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as marketing manager, preferably in a media setting
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Proven competence in building creative marketing collateral
- Ability to meet deadlines independently and without supervision