- Full Time
Do you love getting things done and solving problems? Are you unflappable under pressure? Are people amazed at how well you juggle large productions and handle intense creative personalities? If the answer is yes, we have a very significant opportunity for you.
We are searching for an experienced production coordinator for an exciting new information brand in the health space.
The Production Coordinator will work with our senior editorial team to produce content revolving around extraordinary science and stories of life and death, triumph, compassion, and hope.
The Production Coordinator will plan and execute the logistics around video production to create high quality video content. We are looking for an extremely organized individual who has a production background and is able to juggle multiple production teams, timelines, and budgets.
- Primary responsibility for the planning and execution of logistics around video production
- Technical set-up of production environment, asset management, making sure assets are preserved, accessible, and efficiently managed
- Booking of shoots, locations, crews, and travel
- First line negotiation with freelance cameraman, editors, assistant producers (in 100% coordination with finance director)
- Camera, lights, lens, equipment set-up and management
- Coordination of A-Z video workflow -- from data preservation in the field to encoding, transcription, review by senior personnel
- Coordinate to make sure producers are finishing product on time and on budget
- Looking at production budgets with Account Director and Executive Producer
- Double checks integrity of deliverables from video staff and freelancers as back-stop for management and finance
- Sources and helps negotiate deals for footage, music, and images
- A strong background in video production and organizing multiple shoot locations and teams.
- A proven track record managing video production and deliverables
- Significant experience, or a very a strong interest, in health, wellness, and science content
- The ability to effectively manage production schedules and facilities bookings.