Director, Digital Sales Operations
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Serve as primary technical liaison for Sales Operations in all strategic and support meetings.Advise Sales on future offerings and capabilities to ensure smooth scalability and workflow as the digital market evolvesIdentify and improve upon digital workflows and processes both internally and with our external partners; FreeWheel, DFP, Operative, etc. Establish goals for measuring and improving product output (quality, conformity, scalability, and sustainability) Drive team efficiency to meet SLA’s and other key business metrics Develop strategic relationships with partners, vendors, tech support and ad sales solutionsProactively troubleshoot delivery and technical issues to ensure revenue recognition. Day to day team management including growth and development of direct reports Communicate technical issues in a manner that is easy for a non-technical audience to understand Provide training (troubleshooting delivery issues understanding delivery priorities, optimization of campaigns, ad products, etc.) to Sales and Sales Operations as needed
The Director of Digital Sales Operations will lead a team of Managers and Campaign Specialists responsible for setup, trafficking and optimization of Ad sales campaigns across all NBCU properties. The Director will work closely with Sales Management, Ad Platforms, Planning and Product teams to lead ad integration efforts and provide best in class customer service. This role will be charged with managing ad operations efforts across NBCU’s digital apps, websites, mobile, set-top box, off-platform distribution partners and emerging products and platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Bachelors Degree
• A minimum of 7 years of Ad Operations experience
• Ad serving/ad technology expertise in industry tools including DFP, Operative, Canoe and Freewheel.
• Strong understanding of digital video distribution, SVOD and MVPD landscape
• Expert understanding of common digital platform capabilities including desktop, mobile, video required as well as web technologies and technical architectural needs including HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and improve processes.
• Excellent organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Must be an exceptional manager that has demonstrated ability to lead teams, promote team-based behaviors, fostering cultural change and results orientation; strength in working both independently and across cross-functional/matrix teams.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.