Front - End Developer (w/ Angular 2 or later)
6 days left
- Full Time
Position: Front - End Developer (w/ Angular 2 or later)
Estimated Duration: 6 months plus
Starts: ASAP, as soon as identified
Our client, a rapidly growing healthcare startup, is looking for a FRONT-END DEVELOPER to join their team onsite as soon as the right fit is identified.
The FRONT-END DEVELOPER:
- has 3+ years of experience developing digital products in a fast-paced technical setting
- has strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.) and relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- has strong communication skills and the ability to easily work against changing deadlines, priorities; is solution oriented
- past experience working at a software product company, a major plus
In this role, the FRONT-END DEVELOPER will be working across tech and product teams to bring beautiful, intuitive interfaces to life for a range of clients in the lifestyle, corporate and healthcare spaces.
- Develop and design RESTful APIs to drive functionality
- Work with UX designers and technical teams to bring user interfaces to life
- Implement strategies to improve mobile development optimization
- Consistently demonstrating an astute technical knowledge and skill through your clean, efficient code
This role is located onsite in Dumbo, Brooklyn for 6 months+. A workstation will be provided.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Front - End Developer (w/ Angular 2 or later)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly