Head of Marketing
- Full Time
Head of Marketing
Reports to Founder/Chief Creative Officer and VP Business Development
The Head of Marketing holds ultimate responsibility for the organization's marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. This role is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the studio in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.The day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing services, and liaising with media organizations and public relations firms. This role may also require partnering with the company executive team to determine budgets and targets, as well as developing pricing strategies for products and services.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products/services.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Account Management team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the Marketing/PR team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Organize promotional events, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Self- starter
- Strategic thinker
- Detailed Oriented
- Excellent business acumen