Manager, B2B Marketing
- Full Time
ABOUT THE ANA
The ANA (Association of National Advertisers) makes a difference for individuals, brands, and the industry by driving growth, advancing the interests of marketers, and promoting and protecting the well-being of the marketing community. Founded in 1910, the ANA provides leadership that advances marketing excellence and shapes the future of the industry. The ANA’s membership includes nearly 2,000 companies with 25,000 brands that engage almost 150,000 industry professionals and collectively spend or support more than $400 billion in marketing and advertising annually. The membership is comprised of more than 1,100 client-side marketers and more than 800 marketing service provider members, which include leading marketing data science and technology suppliers, ad agencies, law firms, consultants, and vendors. Further enriching the ecosystem is the work of the nonprofit ANA Educational Foundation (AEF), which has the mission of enhancing the understanding of advertising and marketing within the academic and marketing communities.
The B2B Division of the ANA is looking for a dynamic, experienced self-starter who understands marketing and advertising, enjoys change and challenge and seeks out learning what’s just ahead of the curve. We currently have a need for a Manager to serve as a key operational deliverer of the products and services that the B2B division will provide to its members. This position requires a highly flexible and organized work style approach and the ability to multitask with world-class communication skills keeping everyone on track.
This position reports directly to the Director, ANA B2B Marketing and supports the VP and Group EVP of B2B Marketing, as needed.
New York, NY
Products and Services
- Spearhead the successful execution of the ANA’s B2 awards, including updating and refreshing B2 award entry site, streamlining entry forms, etc, and enabling the team to reach its revenue and submissions goals.
- Champion the awards program as the industry’s preeminent B2B awards program by:
- Researching potential entrants within the B2B community, both agencies and clients
- Expanding the pool of potential entrants and mining past entrants to maximize submissions
- Communicating the necessity and privilege of competing in the program among potential entrants
- Generating awareness of the B2B Awards by developing and distributing collateral through internal and external channels
- Responsible for programming and executing 12 B2B webinars, plus providing technical and administrative support for each webinar
- Driving entries through completion through constant monitoring, follow up and outreach to entrants
- Responsible for all aspects of speaker/sponsor coordination, acquiring head shots/bios and session title/abstracts; supporting Conferences team with logistics coordination and on-site execution for multiple events, including the Masters of B2B Marketing Conference and regional conferences
- Drive full event execution (from pre- to post-) of regional Committee meetings including partnering cross-functionally to deliver event goals – awareness, engagement, attendance; manage all aspects of speaker/sponsor coordination
- Assist B2B Division leadership in brainstorming speakers, topics, venues, growth/retention strategies, attendee outreach, etc.
- Provide operational support and “concierge-level service” to chapter leaders, acting as their day-to-day contact for systems questions, member inquiries, etc.
- Standardized Reporting: Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needs in order to design, develop and produce ongoing reports to support the division like weekly status reports and B2B membership activity
- Weekly Campaign Analysis: Use in-house tracking tools to analyze all online marketing campaigns with predefined key performance indicators
- Work with the membership team, as needed, to drive acquisition, retention and satisfaction of marketers who work in B2B companies or business units
- Support the Director in developing the ANA B2B Marketing division’s social media and influencer content pillars for event programming
- Ensure website content is always up to date via CMS (content management system)
- Create and schedule email marketing campaigns among select members to recruit attendance via Informz
- Record ongoing updates for weekly status report and keep B2B events calendar up to date via Google Drive
- Provide operational support and “concierge-level service” to ANA Business Marketing chapter leaders, acting as their day-to-day contact for systems questions, member inquiries, etc.
- Support quarterly calls and annual Chapter Day
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the advertising industry, preferably in a B2B marketing or event planning role
- Proficient in Excel, including pivot tables and data visualizations; plus Outlook Email and Calendar, Microsoft Office, Internet research, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Connect
- Experience with CRM Database, Content Management Systems, Marketing Platforms, Webinar Systems
- Effective written and verbal communication between internal and external teams
- Strong logistics and budget management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Ability to successfully multi-task and execute several events at varying phases in the event process
- Ability to proactively avoid/reduce potential issues
- Utilize data and insights to evaluate successes and improvements needed for future programming, marketing, and annual planning process
- Partner cross-functionally (ANA Sponsorship, Conferences, Member Relations, Marketing, Content, Research, Creative, IT Teams) to deliver on goals – awareness, engagement, attendance
- Strong Client-facing/ relationship building skills with co-chairs, members, potential speakers, etc.
- Passionate about staying up to date with Marketing Industry (specifically B2B) needs, news, research, technology/tools, trends, potential speakers, topics, etc.
- Constantly seeking to improve processes, member experience, and grow attendance
- Entrepreneurial spirit; seeks innovative and low-cost ways to deliver on goals
- Some travel required
If your skills, experience, and enthusiasm align with this position's requirements and responsibilities, please forward a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume. Only applicants with salary requirements will be considered.