Award-Winning Agency Seeks Stellar Interns for Spring 2019
An ideal intern for Sharp Communications is a self-motivated, creative, organized individual with strong interest in public relations, social media or event planning. Previous internship experiences are a plus.
Sharp interns have the chance to gain hands-on industry experience through a wide range of projects and will learn how to think strategically about using communications channels to support marketing goals, how to measure and track activities and how to best engage key audiences. See below for a brief description of our intern roles:
- Public Relations: build media lists and editorial calendars; research influencers; develop creative pitch concepts; facilitate mailers and ongoing media outreach and support client monitoring and reporting
- Social Media: develop visual and written social content for clients, research influencers, contribute to ongoing reporting and monitor upcoming trends in the digital space
- Events: support event logistics; conduct research into trends, venues and vendors and participate in event-related administrative work
- 3 days per week within our NYC office (minimum) from January- May 2019
- College Sophomore or older
Please specify in your application which role (PR, Events, Social Media) you are applying for.