- Full Time
We are looking for an detail-orientated, and capable entry-level administrative assistant to join our Brooklyn team.
Are you Masterclassing’s next Administrative Assistant? We will be interviewing over the next few weeks. So, apply today!
Who is Masterclassing? We are a fast-growing events business that brings together martech and adtech companies with B2C brand marketers through a series of lead generation and networking events in the digital marketing space. Masterclassing events take place in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, Barcelona, Dubai, Australia, Singapore, 20 other cities around the globe.
What will you do? As a Masterclassing Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Join a team of US/UK-based Masterclassing professionals
- Support event managers with admin tasks including calendar invitations, data entry, travel plans, venue communications, etc
- Conduct clear, accurate, detail-orientated and timely record keeping
- Prepare event holding slides (Photoshop skills needed)
- Utilize excellent written and verbal communication skills with colleagues and external clients
- Carry out research, data entry and admin assistance for the US sales team
- Provide admin for the company CEO and team members as and when required
Are you ready to join our tight-knit team? Are you highly motivated, keen to hit the ground running, forward-thinking, and looking to support a great global event business? Then submit your cover letter and resume today.