Marketing, Digital Business Development Coordinator
- Full Time
MARKETING, DIGITAL & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
METRO UN, an international renowned publication in NYC and division of METRO US has a fantastic opportunity for a highly organized, independent, detail oriented creative, proactive, problem solving professional looking to use their skills in a fast paced environment located in the Wall Street Area. The Marketing & Business Development Coordinator (“Coordinator”) is an entry level role that plays a critical part in developing, identifying, and qualifying leads to help drive the growth of Metro UN. The Coordinator is responsible for supporting various business development efforts and initiatives across several publications for Metro Media Group (including Metro US, METRO UN and other platforms). This includes support with the creation of tailored content; updating and maintaining key information systems (including websites, digital content, process documents, etc.); and assistance with the planning and execution of various strategic initiatives focused on growing the company’s presence (Sales and Marketing Departments). This role reports to the Publisher & Editor in Chief, Marketing & Sales Departments
- The Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams to ensure that the group’s marketing and business development initiatives support company priorities and help drive the overall company strategy.
- Collaborate with other business development, marketing, communications, and editorial team members
- Assist with maintaining digital presence including website and social media updates and data analytics
- Assist with identifying and managing market-facing opportunities, including networking events, targeted sponsorships, and client seminars, including mailing list management, prospect research, collateral production, logistics, on-site support and follow-up activities
- Demonstrate resourcefulness to create first drafts of marketing materials with minimal involvement from Managers
- Follow through and regularly update daily, weekly, monthly and yearly departmental operations, tracking/reporting on key metrics and logistics management
- Support Editorial & Content needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated PC experience and proficiency required: MS Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook and social media platforms.
- Ability to work effectively across various projects and assume new challenges while maintaining stellar attention to detail
- Ability to develop clear, concise and well-structured written and verbal communications
- Committed to professional growth and development
- Flexibility to work overtime on an as-needed basis
- 1-3 years of related marketing experience
- Some experience with marketing-related databases.
- Some knowledge of CMR & about the publishing industry is a plus
- Some knowledge in Social Media developing strategies & Google Analytics
- Native or Bilingual French
What we can do for you:
- Provide you with a very competitive compensation package and an extensive array of employee benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- The opportunity to make an impact, learn every aspect of the publishing industry and feel like a part of the “Metro UN” family
- To be part of a sharp, ambitious and enthusiastic team with a wide range of learning opportunities!
- Opportunities for career growth and development
If interested, please send your resume and a cover letter and why you should be selected.