- Full Time
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students' home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The SEM Specialist works across global and regional search platforms in multiple countries to plan, implement, manage, and optimize data-driven campaigns. He or she is fluent in and curious about both data/analytics and the world of paid media.The role reports to the Director, Digital Marketing, and is based in Boston.
- Serve as member of the direct-to-consumer team to understand the student journey and department goals, and to translate them into a paid search media strategy across all platforms and devices
- Lead global paid search marketing efforts, with a heavy focus on Google AdWords
- Actively test budgets, onsite conversions, and ad creation to meet and exceed campaign objectives
- Continually monitor and evaluate the success and return on investment of Google AdWords campaigns and other paid media
- Report on campaign results through Google Analytics and Tableau
- Drive profitability via growth, optimization, creative testing, and landing page testing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years managing Paid Search campaigns
- Professional fluency in English
- Fluency in Excel
- Working knowledge of automatic bidding and SEM optimization tools
- Google Analytics certification
- Google AdWords certification
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.