Savvy Social Media Specialists Needed
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist who can enhance our client’s brand, by flawlessly executing social media promotions and campaigns, and building strong online communities. The Social Media Manager is a full-time contract position that will provide a broad range of social media management and support for Communiqué USA,’s clients. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for growing customer engagement and followers for client’s brand. The successful candidate will also be required to monitor and track social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake role as the Social Media SME responsible for the implementation of client social media initiatives and campaigns.
- Monitor and maintain the client social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr and other relevant social media platforms.
- Create and maintain social media calendar that aligns with client marketing campaigns and goals.
- Drive strategic and actionable recommendations on ways to optimize follower engagement and growth.
- Monitors competitor community management practices to understand the appeal of other fan-engagement efforts and social media approaches in the market.
- Keep abreast of all social media innovations and best practices.
- Monitor and track KPI’s, focusing on engagement, reach and conversion. Provide regular reporting on community management performance and general fan engagement.
- Brainstorm and facilitate creative social response and conversational ideas for the client’s brand.
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of and passion for current social media technologies, trends and competitive landscape.
- Ability to design and manage social media communications and engagement via various social media sources.
- Proficient in posting, publishing, managing, and sharing content across all major social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Strong customer service, creativity and strategizing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a flair for using “social media speak”.
- Ability to effectively work to tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Keen attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrable ability to work with different personalities and work styles employing an enthusiastic and professional attitude.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, and InDesign.
- Strong work ethic.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in social media, marketing communications, journalism or public relations on either the client or agency side.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, business, communications or a related field is required.
Communiqué USA, Inc. is firmly committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all applicants and employees. Communiqué USA, Inc. expressly prohibits discrimination in employment opportunities or practices because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this position, please send resume
Apply for Savvy Social Media Specialists Needed
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly