Influencer Talent Recruiter/Manager
- Full Time
Come help build our network of leading social media influencers. You should come with experience in the influencer marketing world, be armed with ideas to try and a distaste for failure.
Tidal Labs is a venture-backed startup in New York working to change the face of media and advertising by directly connecting brands with passionate, creative people online. We help brands like Clarins, Norwegian Cruise Line, and The Today Show build and activate large networks of high-impact influencers & brand advocates.
We are looking for a social media expert to join us and play a key role in our influencer recruiting efforts.
- Work with client success team and serve as a backup account manager for a base of clients. Oversee campaigns, new implementations and ongoing monthly client success meetings. Ensure customers are successfully executing campaigns on the Tidal Labs platform.
- Review Instagram profiles and blogs to identify content creators that align with Tidal’s or our clients' criteria. Help develop our community of influencers in important category verticals such as beauty, travel, food, home, fashion, parenting, and fitness.
- Work with our CTO to improve our AI recruiting tool, TalentSpider, to hone its influencer recommendation algorithm, and to improve its recruiting pipeline's conversion rate.
- Experience in influencer management or account management at an agency, media company or startup
- Located in NYC area
- An ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations.
- Thorough understanding of social media and content creation on social platforms. Ability to articulately explain the value of social media campaigns for brands and effectively communicate content strategy with clients.