Email QA Proofreader
- Full Time
Position: Email QA Proofreader
Estimated Duration: 6 Months; 40 hours/ week; possibility to extend
Rate: Up to $19.50/hour; depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity with our global insurance client for an Email QA Proofreader to work with the team for a 6 month assignment.
The ideal Email QA Proofreader is HIGHLY organized and detail oriented with aspect of their life.
The Email QA Proofreader will be responsible for:
- QA/QC of all email campaigns that are managed in a Salesforce platform.
- Ensures the accuracy of materials produced by marketing and that they are in compliance with corporate, brand, legal and plain language guidelines.
Day to Day for the Email QA Proofreader:
- Proof large email campaigns looking for grammar or spelling issues.
- Compare email variables that direct content changes in email.
- Compile defect log using plain language and screens shots of emails
The Email QA Proofreader MUST have
- A solid understanding of email structure, (preheaders, images, tables, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Experience in one of the following will put you at the top of the list:
- Highly regulated industry experience, (healthcare, insurance, financial, etc)
- Experience working in enterprise level email campaigns.
The Email QA Proofreader will be offsite, 40 hours a week, and you just provide your own workstation.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.