Visual Designer (Jr - Mid Level)
- Full Time
Position: Visual Designer (Jr - Mid Level)
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: 40 hours a week on-site
Starts: In December
Rate: $70 - $80k
Our renowned, well established dessert company is looking for a graphic designer to join their creative team.
This Visual Designer will be:
- working on print and digital projects
- projects include: digital banners, website overhauls, emails, ecommerce and social media collateral, business cards, in store graphics
- possibly working on packaging and catalogues
- traveling to LA (expenses paid) to work with team down there sometimes
- traveling to local stores for design audits on what changes are needed
- working on multiple projects at a time, comfortable managing 10-15 projects at a time, highly organized.
The ideal Visual Designer has experience:
- junior level, Photoshop
- Nice haves: Sketch, InDesign
- Range of projects clearly stated in portfolio
- 2 - 3+ minimum - in corporate full time roll
This role is 40 hours a week onsite, Mac workstation is provided.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.