Midlevel Experiential Designers (Must have SketchUp)- Freelance
- Full Time
Position: Midlevel Experiential Designers (Must have SketchUp!) - Freelance
Estimated Duration: Weeks
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a cutting edge, boutique experiential and marketing agency, is currently seeking a MIDLEVEL EXPERIENTIAL DESIGNER to join their team FULL TIME!
***You must have SketchUp in order to be considered for this role!***
The MIDLEVEL EXPERIENTIAL DESIGNERS must have:
- Up to 3 years of experience working on experiential /environmental projects, preferably in a fast paced in-house or agency setting
- Exceptional design sensibility and 2D/3D skills; you must be proficient in SketchUp and the Creative Suite
- A collaborative, hard working demeanor and the ability to take feedback well
- A design aesthetic that lends well to lifestyle, liquor and pop culture clients
In this role, the MIDLEVEL EXPERIENTIAL DESIGNERS will be working on a variety of experiential design projects for brands in the lifestyle, fashion and liquor categories.
- Work with designers and Creative Directors to envision 3D spaces for a variety of lifestyle, CPG and well known brands
- Create 2D and 3D renderings of environmental pop-up and permanent retail floorplans in SketchUp, drawing plans to scale
- Help with presentation decks to clients
- Help survey venues and spaces to design experiences to their fullest potential
- Help develop and design visual assets for events and experiences
- Multitask and work on multiple projects at once!
This is a great opportunity to join a super fun, well known hard working team!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.