Director of Media Strategy + Operations
- Full Time
Conquer is a new kind of media agency, that understands the complexities of today’s media environment. We are committed to creative thinking and bridging the gap between advertisers and media companies. We launched in May of 2015 and have doubled in growth every year since. We have a 95% client retention rate and serve many key national brands such as, Farm Rich, SeaPak, Pureflix, Legrand, Museum of the Bible, and the RSM Classic. It would be hard to find a more creative and relational media planning team on the planet. Learn more about our mission and liberating leadership here: https://medium.com/thrive-global
The Director of Media Strategy and Operations will architect a strong infrastructure that empowers growth for Conquer. The Director plays a core role maintaining and optimizing Conquer’s capabilities (including planning, buying, and measuring the ongoing effect of established and evolving paid media executions) and developing new offerings that can deliver paid media results for existing and new clients. They will define the KPI’s and measure progress towards agency goals for new strategic initiatives and consult with senior leadership across Conquer and associated agencies to determine what is working or not. The Director will also work alongside senior leadership (media supervisors, strategy, operations, business development, ad and billing operations) on a variety of strategic projects. The position is expected to provide strategic initiative and operational leadership and day-to-day influence for the team, ensuring consistency, connectivity, and best practice to facilitate accelerating growth and long-term agency success.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at Conquer. Our culture fosters growth at every level, and we have awesome perks and benefits. Some noteworthy examples are our flexible work life, excellent insurance, and free snacks/food in all offices.
- B.S/B.A. degree
- 10+ years experience as a director responsible for complex media plans and initiatives
- 7+ years experience managing and developing a team
- Balanced mix of people, technical, media analysis and operation skill
- Strategic analytical thinker
- You thrive at solving problems quickly in a growing, changing, evolving atmosphere
- Process oriented, with proven abilities in systems, planning, budgeting and project management related to the media function
- Proactive, assertive, take charge, and competitive in nature
- Experience with media agency software is necessary
The responsibilities or requirements are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.