Associate Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Manheim, a Cox Automotive company, is hiring an Associate Marketing Manager. The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for development,implementation and execution of marketing programs to support the goals andobjectives of the Digital Marketplace, specifically the E-COMMERCE channels –Manheim.com and OVE.com (On-line Vehicle Exchange). He/she supports the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing andis responsible for:
- Supporting the launch of the all-new Manheim.com in 2019 with targetedcommunication and content creation, in conjunction with key business andproduct stakeholders.
- Activation of marketing campaigns to support onsite OVE sales, eventsales and dealer traffic including commercial account sales on OVE. Eventuallyhelp in the transition of OVE to a private store.
- Development of all product launch and feature/functionalitycommunications for all the e-commerce channels
- Lead Marketing efforts for Independent Auction partners. Work closelywith this team to build quarterly and annual plans.
- Implementation and activation of a comprehensive marketing plan designed to drive customer transactions across Manheim’s digital marketplace
- Collaboratewith key stakeholders (i.e. Digital Marketplace Executive Team, Brand andProduct Teams, Research, Competitive Intelligence and Key Account MarketingTeam, NCSS and Creative Services) to clearly identify goals and objectives, aswell as to provide visibility to project status through completion
- Growcustomer database through acquisition tactics including lead generation, SEM, display,social, email, and content marketing.
- Trackand analyze campaign effectiveness, along with developing testing andoptimization plans. Communicate performance dashboards to stakeholders.
- Evaluatescustomer research, market conditions and competitor data to determineappropriate marketing strategies
- Providesrelevant consumer, marketplace and overall digital ecosystem insights in orderto deliver specialized knowledgeof the digital landscape in order to improve engagement with Manheim’scustomers
- Communicationof strategy, goals and objectives throughout the marketing organization inorder to align efforts to meet Manheim Digital Marketplace businesses goals andobjectives
- Developand implement communication tools to report sales results to DigitalMarketplace team
- Managemarketing budget to achieve business objectives. Responsible for delivering digital channeltraffic and revenue – develop and measure campaign goals, forecasts and revenueobjectives
- Collaboratescross-functionally to develop social media strategies that align with Manheim'sstrategic imperatives and drive customers to Manheim’s online platforms.
- Responsible for content strategy for digital content areas on OVE.com
- Responsible for supporting non-key commercial accounts through email marketing and other tactics – as required.
- Reviewsnew technologies and keep Manheim at the forefront of developments in digitalmarketing
- BA/BS degree required. Marketing or Communications discipline preferred (e.g. Marketing,Communications, Advertising, Business)
- 4+ years ofexperience in the marketing arena with a focus on tactical executions andday-to-day marketing support.
- Digitalmarketing skills must include: content planning, social marketing; CRM, onlineadvertising, online media, email marketing and some website development.
- Technicalskills combined with an analytical approach
- Email Marketing – familiarity with either SalesForce, AEM and/or ExactTargetmandatory
- Database marketing
- Reporting &Light Analytics
- Excellent working knowledge major MS Office applications
- Attention to detail with ability to stick to deadlines
- Highly organized
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing