- Full Time
Yardi Systems is currently seeking a full time, highly motivated Associate Editor to join their growing team in New York City!
Our dynamic digital media group, covering national and global commercial real estate, seeks a forward-thinking associate editor for the New York content team. Reporting to the editorial director, this position will contribute cutting-edge ideas relating to digital content delivery.
• Contribute to content, copyediting and proofreading for a variety of editorial products, including daily and specialty newsletters, monthly magazines and social media
• Report and write up deals, news, features and blog posts
• Research and track data on industry firms
• Help produce awards programs
• Attend and cover industry events
• Produce and edit video content, podcasts and webinars
• Assist the editorial director as needed with other editorial tasks
• BA or BS in Journalism, English, Communications or similar degree
• Excellent writing and organizational skills
• Professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills and ability to be flexible
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
• Experience using WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign and iMovie a plus but not required
• Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job; some business travel required
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.