Mid-Senior Level Designer - Marketing Agency - Full-time
- Full Time
Position: Mid-Senior Level Designer - Marketing Agency - Full-time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $80K - $100K DOE
Our client, a leading independent marketing technology firm is looking for a talented Mid-Senior level Designer to join their growing Marketing team.
In this role, the Mid-Senior level Designer will be responsible for developing, creating and producing marketing communication concepts and materials from start to finish.
Reporting into the Creative Director, you'll be challenged to think differently, develop and evolve the brands message through print and digital channels plus work with internal teams to make sure the brands creative is consistent at every touch point.
- Work with market leads to create design and branding material for client pitches, marketing initiatives and brand campaigns.
- To be the commercial thinker, to understand the brief and guide internal stakeholders through the design process but also look for opportunities to go above a beyond.
- Take responsibility for on and offline work produced, including email templates, banners, brochures, leaflets and website mockups
Help mentor a team of junior designers to ensure all work produced meets client briefs
- Project manage design briefs, ensuring all work is produced on time, to budget and to a high standard
convey a compelling and engaging creative approach.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a tech B2B advertising agency or tech B2C
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms
- Excellent project management skills
- A good understanding of print processes
- Strong typography skills
- Experience in motion design is a HUGE plus
- Experience in the digital space through advertising, website builds and responsive design.
- A can do' attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting space! Interested and qualified please apply!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.