Director of Marketing
- Full Time
Supplyframe China is looking for a special someone to lead the Marketing charge in China and work closely with the executives and the product team to establish a vision and and an execution strategy. You will need to be fluent in Chinese and have extensive experience marketing to users in China. And you will need to be willing and able to work with people in two continents to make this happen.
Supplyframe already has a strong brand in the industry. Moreover, the market is ripe for disruption and the wind is blowing in your favor. Still this role will require creativity and strong leadership to pull off. Let us know if you have it in you.
The location for this position is flexible. Candidate needs to be able to travel to headquarters in Los Angeles as well as Suzhou and Shenzhen in China.
- Develop a demand generation strategy for Supplyframe’s ecommerce initiatives in China.
- Develop a clear project plan and be the guardian of flawless execution.
- Deliver significant user acquisition, conversion and retention results
- Establish the brand as an industry leader
- Fluent in speaking and writing in Mandarin and English
- Ability to demonstrate considerable demand growth results delivered at previous employers or customers in China.
- In-depth knowledge of the various digital marketing channels and technologies, including organic and paid search, retargeting, affiliate marketing, and content distribution and placement networks.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations.
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Good communication and writing skills
- Experience in Electronics a total bonus.
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options in a fast growing tech company
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plan plus paid holidays
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Supplyframe is an equal opportunity employer
SupplyFrame, Inc. provides data driven sourcing solutions for the electronics industry. The company offers access to collection of vertical search engines, supply chain tools, and online communities. It provides Parts.io, a meta component search engine that enables parametric search across part libraries from various manufacturers and vendors; FindChips Pro, a solution that turn lists of components into living documents, and continually updated with accurate pricing and stock information; Quotefx, an online platform that enables SMBs to collaborate with their suppliers; and PolyDyne, a software solution for global strategic sourcing, product costing, and quoting for the electronics industry
Supplyframe recently embarked on an ambitious journey to become a key player in the Electronics industry in China. It has done so by establishing a marketplace and media operation in mainland China to more effectively connect Electronics designers, buyers and sellers of Electronics. The company has set a goal to become the leading player in the space by 2020 and will be leveraging its technology, relationships, and intellectual assets developed over more than a decade to propel this project.