- Full Time
FIG is the Brand Agency for the Information Age
FIG was born from a desire to create a smarter, more nimble alternative to the traditional agency model.
We are on a mission to help brands and people understand each other better. We have a simple philosophy: for success in today’s world, a brand needs One Story and Many Voices. This philosophy guides our approach and we have built our agency to deliver on it.
Our clients include CNN, Virgin Atlantic Airlines, Casper, Vimeo, Seabourn Cruise Lines, Pete & Gerry's Organics, Bright Health, and American Century Investments.
In the role of Community Manager, you’ll be dedicated to overseeing social communications for a single client across a range of channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Primarily, the organic promotion, trafficking, optimization, reporting, and analysis of our clients’ social media channels and performance
- Administrate cross platform content publishing (images, video, and written), with a dedicated focus to organic efforts
- Create, implement, and manage a detailed publishing schedule in line with our content strategy and creative platform
- Develop an account-specific social playbook and guide that will serve as a reference point for the management of the accounts
- Track and respond to community interactions, including comments, likes, and shares
- Practice good judgment in ensuring brand voice and aesthetic is consistent across posts and channels
- Create and deliver reports pertaining to the channel-by-channel performance (including, but not limited to, awareness, engagement, and conversions)
- Recommend new strategies and tactics on existing channels in an effort to evolve and improve our product offering
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content development workflow
Additional responsibilities include:
- Supporting the quality of our work by maintaining an up-to-date expertise in social media strategy, creative, and management, as well as market developments (platform launches, platform updates, and general best practices)
- Be prepared and able to respond to crises, including those pertaining to consumer reactions or feedback on public channels
- Work alongside the paid social media team to ensure a consistent, quality social experience for brand followers across channels
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Obsession for detail and accuracy in all things
- Innovative imagination and good visual sense
- Understanding of technology required to maintain platform
- Comfort working independently when necessary
- Collaborative working style
- Ability to laugh and make work enjoyable for you and your coworkers
- Undying curiosity
- A love of dogs
- 2-3 years of experience as a Community Manager (or equivalent position) in an agency or brand setting; experience in a consumer product a plus
- Proficiency in French is a plus
- Experience with international accounts is a plus