- Full Time
Reports To: VP, News & Content
KTVI/ KPLR-TV, a Tribune Broadcasting station, has an opening for an MMJ / Photographer to work in St. Louis, MO. Must have an engaging on-air personality and the ability to make the audience feel, learn and want to come back for more. This position will contribute to the content gathering of information for FOX2 and KPLR News, the station websites and social media.Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain relationships/sources in the community. Develop Story ideas a pitch unique stories that will get results and drive ratings.
- Shoot, edit, write and produce news stories including vo’s, vo/sot’s, packages and live shots. Cover breaking news with a sense of urgency.
- Produce content for Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
- 1+ years MMJ experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver compelling and promotable stories
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and have an excellent driving record.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Equal Employment Opportunity
#TBMBCompany InfoTribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder. For more information please visit http://www.tribunemedia.com.