Public Relations Senior Account Executive
- Full Time
Nicholas & Lence Communications (NLC) is growing! Our fast-paced, boutique communications and public relations firm is based in Midtown Manhattan, with a diverse range of NYC based clients that include major hospitality and tourism brands, restaurants, not-for-profits, transportation and more. Listed as one of the “50 Most Powerful Public Relations Firms in America” by the New York Observer, we are looking for a full-time, creative and experienced Senior Account Executive with a minimum of five years of NYC PR agency experience. The ideal candidate will be able to garner A-list broadcast, print, online and digital press coverage for our diverse roster of clients, along with experience in outreach with social media influencers; will display excellent client management and communication skills; spearhead social media initiatives for the agency and clients; and more. Excellent writing skills, personal media and client contacts and social media campaign knowledge are required. Applicant must reside in greater NYC/NJ area and have PR agency experience.
- Act as day-to-day contact on accounts and effectively manage a variety of clients simultaneously, including conducting regular PR calls/meetings, creating agendas, writing press materials and pitches, producing PR reports, building media lists, creating new pitches and story lines, among others.
- Garner press coverage for clients and spearhead media relations including major press events/conferences, announcements, story pitching and more.
- Brainstorm creative story angles on behalf of NLC’s clients.
- Foster and create new relationships with members of the media.
- Strategize on social media outreach for clients and the agency.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of full-time strategic media relations experience. NYC PR agency experience is required.
- Portfolio of A-list press coverage in broadcast, print and online and solid media contact database.
- Demonstrated understanding of the NYC media landscape and is on the pulse of NYC news stories, including City & State news.
- Excellent phone and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Social media campaign experience.
To apply for the position, send resume and cover letter via the link provided.
Apply for Public Relations Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly