AutoCAD Retail Designer
- Full Time
Position: AutoCAD Retail Designer
Location: New Jersey - North
Status: Onsite long-term freelance, possible extension
Estimated Duration: 35 - 40 hours a week onsite, 3-6 months, possible extension
Starts: Ideally in December 2018 after 1 in-person interview
Our client, a leading CPG retail company, needs to hire a long-term freelance Designer who is strong with AutoCAD.
This opportunity is 35 - 40 hours a week onsite at their office in Morris County for at least 3 - 6 months with possible extension. A workstation is provided onsite.
Ideal candidates have strong AutoCAD and Photoshop skills in order to design and fabricate custom in-store / retail display builds, tradeshow renders and event elements.
Retail Designer Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Proficiency in Photoshop and AutoCAD
* Working independently on field projects
* Coordinating and managing third party vendors
* Strong "real time" problem solving skills
* Graphic design capabilities to develop renderings
* Providing production assistance in all phases of event development from execution to closing audit
* Effectively managing budgets and time lines on personal projects
* Working with and taking direction from Senior Event Management
Field experience working with third party vendors and brand partners is a plus. The opportunity to travel to some local retail stores or tradeshows/events will be an occasional option!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.