Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Requisition ID: 28050
The Penguin Random House Online & Digital Sales team is seeking a National Accounts Manager responsible for maximizing sales growth for the Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group. This highly visible and fast paced role will be responsible for selling to and enhancing relationships with key online accounts, including Amazon.com.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Maximizing sales growth within the established account base by acquiring and reviewing orders.
* Creating and assisting in the development of account merchandising and sales presentations, as well as offering input into publishing programs.
* Communicating all pertinent account-specific information as it relates to appropriate imprints.
* Attending and participating at meetings with internal departments (including editorial, marketing, operations, etc).
* Running and analyzing daily, weekly, monthly, etc. sales reports to manage account inventory levels and identify opportunities for growth.
Please apply if you meet the following qualifications:
* Minimum of 4 years prior publishing sales or related publishing experience; direct selling experience a plus
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent product knowledge and understanding of publishing functions
* Superb presentation skills
* Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
* Strong analytical skills including the ability to create and run reports, analyze data, and communicate key findings/opportunities
* Proactive and able to problem solve and adapt within a rapidly evolving environment
* Must be a self-starter and self-motivated, but with the ability and willingness to work in a team environment
* Awareness of and interest in digital publishing landscape
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements using our online application process. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children’s Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.