Interview magazine is seeking a motivated and dynamic self-starter to assist the Photo Director across all photo and video production for Interview magazine, interviewmagazine.com, and special projects.
This person must be a strong communicator who feels comfortable working independently in all aspects of pre- and post- production. Duties include but are not limited to: project managing, overseeing budgets, commissioning, scheduling, contracts, photo research, etc.
- Overseeing production of all photo and video shoots from start to finish.
- Photo research / image sourcing.
- Managing the photo budget and accounting.
- Maintaining proper documentation for all projects, included but not limited to releases, contracts, call sheets, and invoices.
- Managing deadlines for all contributors.
- Developing strong relationships with agencies.
- Scouting for new industry talent.
- Job duties may change as per business needs.
- 2+ years on-set photo shoot experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, anticipate needs and take direction.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and agile.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, evolving environment, and responds to change with a positive attitude.
- Familiar with Microsoft, Google applications, as well as Adobe Creative Cloud.
Apply for Associate Producer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly