- Full Time
The Advertising and Promotion Department is seeking an Associate to act as a project manager and designer, working with imprint(s) to coordinate, design, and produce monthly Mass Market kits as well as a variety of print and digital ads, social media assets, and printed items.
- Works directly with Avon marketing and publicity to coordinate monthly Mass Market kits for Romance and Genre titles: maintains schedule, creates marketing info for cover proofs, and sell-sheets
- Researches and designs promo items, signage, and swag for Romance conventions as well as ComicCons
- Designs social media digital assets and print items for title marketing, such as postcards, blowups, promotional items, and other projects pending experience
- Writes copy, designs print and web ads
- Works with marketing to schedule print jobs and maintain ad schedule; works with outside vendors on estimates and printing; creates purchase orders
- Provides administrative support including coding invoices; digital asset management/uploading for ad agency, catalog, and egalleys
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years prior experience in publishing, advertising, or equivalent marketing-related field
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs and strong design skills required: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Working knowledge of print production strongly encouraged
- Knowledge of Edelweiss, Content Management systems, and HTML and Flash a plus
- Must possess skill to prioritize multiple ongoing projects
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins Publishers is an Equal Opportunity Employer