TV Correspondent: Business & Finance News
- Full Time
Dreams is a live internet TV channel launching in 2019. We are a small team in New York building the next generation of live broadcast television.
TV Correspondent for Business & Finance News
You will write and produce TV news segments explaining important developments in business and finance over the last 12 to 24 hours. You will be responsible for monitoring the day's headlines, writing thoughtful summaries for live on-air delivery, gathering visual materials, and researching relevant guest interviews.
You will collaborate closely with our news presenters and studio production team to bring your stories to life as part of our daily live broadcasts. You should be comfortable appearing on-air frequently as an expert correspondent for your area.
- Write short (30-second to 3-minute) broadcast TV news scripts every day
- Collaborate with on-air hosts to produce clear, compelling, thoughtful updates
- Serve as an on-air correspondent to discuss stories in depth
- Deep expertise in business news coverage, with a passion for making it accessible and exciting to others
- Recent examples of smart, impactful writing for reputable outlets
- Ability to write in a broadcast TV style for live, verbal delivery by on-air hosts
- Interest in live TV as a medium
- Available to work in lower Manhattan