- Full Time
Summary Description: KSTU FOX 13 has an exciting internship opportunity in the station’s sales department. This internship is designed to provide the student with the unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the world of sales, marketing, advertising and lifestyle programming.Responsibilities
Interns are an important part of the KSTU Sales team. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to the production of the station’s lifestyle show The PLACE team by brainstorming, coordinating and booking guests and performing tasks as assigned by the executive producer.
- Greeting segment guests and preparing them for the show.
- Assisting show producers with social media and website strategy, writing and posting.
- Working with the Sales Marketing and Programming Strategy Manager to plan and execute community outreach efforts and events.
- Observing and assisting account executives, research director and sales assistants.
- Compiling market research and assisting with sales presentations.
- May also gain experience in field producing, editing and on-air work. The intern will have the opportunity to create resume reel from their experience on The PLACE.
- You must be 18 or older and a registered student in good stating at an accredited college or university.
- Completion of junior or senior level of education, preferably in journalism, broadcasting, marketing, public relations, or related field.
- Must be able to work the hours required. At times, hours may include early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends. We will coordinate with the intern’s school schedule.
To apply, provide a cover letter, resume and prof of school registration with your online application. If interested in receiving college credit for participating in this program, please include a letter or other documentation provided by your advisor that confirms that you will receive college credit. Applications will not be processed without these items.
PLEASE APPLY OLINE AT: http://www.tribunemedia.com/careers/ Job ID 2018-48652
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify the receipt of your resume or application. A KSTU FOX 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.