Sr Commercial Client Solutions Executive - North Carolina
- Full Time
Field Sales Representatives - Commercial Accounts are part of an integrated national sales team developing strong client relationships, while selling new and incremental Manheim Services on a daily basis to customers within assigned territories. Field Sales Representatives – Commercial Accounts will manage a geographical territory with an active customer list that focuses on specific automotive verticals (small banks, credit unions, small fleets etc.) seeking to remarket vehicles in the wholesale market.
Field Sales Representatives – Commercial Accounts will also be responsible for finding new customers identified in these automotive verticals thru multiple lead sources. Success will be demonstrated by overall customer satisfaction, territory transactional growth of current customers, and territory penetration within each assigned automotive vertical.
- Develops and executes a plan to grow assigned accounts
- Identifies and develops new commercial business prospects within a sales territory
- Ability to sell the value of Manheim at all decision maker levels – a large part of these prospect are unfamiliar with our services and this will be a critical skill
- Services accounts in person and via phone, looking for incremental growth opportunities
- Achieve or exceed established sales goals as set by Management
- Understands the competing options for Dealer Fleet customers and effectively sells against it
- Assesses customers’ wholesale inventory needs and offers solutions that increase their business with Manheim
- Demonstrates day to day team appreciation and leverages resources while working remote
- Facilitates the negotiation and contract process for customers requiring national pricing agreements
- Routinely present quantitative and qualitative materials in a professional business context
- Addresses any service issues for customers
- Utilizes salesforce.com on a daily basis for reporting purposes (Current/Prospect)
- Deliver a superior customer experience in order to achieve account retention and growth
- Build strong, lasting relationships with Dealer Fleet customers and operating location staff
- Manages service issues through multiple wholesale auction channels until a satisfactory resolution is found on behalf of customer
- Embraces World-Class Sales Organization and strategy to continue growth and maximize efficiencies
- Embraces and welcomes change
Desired Sales Experience:
- Previous track record having directly sold a portfolio of products or services to business customers
- History of meeting and exceeding individual targets and peer performance
- Growth of accounts from an existing base and identified and developed new business prospects
- Ability to work independently; self-starter; self-motivated
- Designed and executed a plan to grow business within an assigned geographic territory
- Employed consultative sales process; built strong, lasting relationships with Business Owners and Decision Makers; designed customer specific solutions based on a portfolio of offerings
- Resolved customer needs within a national, multi-channel organization
- Utilized account management tools on a daily basis for reporting purposes
- Routinely presented quantitative and qualitative materials in individual and group settings
- College diploma
- Minimum of 3 years proven success in outside sales and service; automotive, auction, commercial, wholesale internet sales/service a plus;
- Proven ability to prospect and develop new business working an account list;
- Ability to work successfully in a start-up environment.
- Strong listening and reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proficient in MS Office tools: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Reports to Regional Commercial Sales Manager
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-NC-Charlotte-3440 Toringdon Way
Other Locations: North Carolina,US,NC,,
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Unposting Date: 2018-12-12