Sr Digital Media Sales Representative Washington DC area
- Full Time
As a Sr. Dealer SuccessConsultant with Cox Automotive you will spend the majority of time in the fieldand be responsible for generating revenue within your defined account list andterritory. You will partner closely with automotive dealers to provide aconsultative sales assessment of their internet marketing and digital mediaadvertising needs and offer creative solutions to help them reach theirbusiness and sales objectives. You will focus on retention of your currentclient base and expand revenue opportunities by maximizing the benefits of theproducts and services offered the power of three: Autotrader, Kelley BlueBook and Dealer.com collectively known as Cox Automotive Media Solutions Group.
WE DON'T SELL CARS! We guide and educate automotive dealers to makethe best advertising decisions possible.
We are bigger than yourealize. The Cox Automotive portfolio includes over 20 automotive relatedbrands and Cox Automotive Media Solutions Group is the team that makes ithappen – we are powered by one of the largest sales forces of its kind to ourlargest customer base: dealerships across the country. We are theultimate workplace!
Here are five reasonsyou want to join Cox Automotive:
- We are an innovator. We are inventing the future by redefining how cars are bought and sold on a daily basis!
- We care about your development. We give you sophisticated tools and resources to support you: iPads, eLearning, and a dedicated training department!
- We like rewards. Recognizing our people is an important part of our culture. It's not just about money (although the money is there,) we also celebrate you with President's Club trips, awards, and regular appreciation from your peers and your manager!
- We make an impact every day. Yes, what we do works!
- We rival Fortune 500 benefit packages. How about health benefits that start on day one, a generous 401k match, and over 4 weeks of paid time off to start!
Here are five reasonsyou should NOT apply:
- If you don't embrace change.
- If you don't like working from home.
- If you don't put your customers’ success in front of your own.
- If you are a human brochure and can't position value.
- If you can't play nice and collaborate with your partners and teammates.
- 3+ years proven experience in a revenue retention and account growth role
- Has completed relevant training requirements
- Previous experience working independently
- Ability to travel for meetings, training, etc.
- Valid driver license
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various technologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
Here are some otherskills that will shift your career into high gear:
- Proficiency in using customer relationship management systems
- Automotive industry and advertising media experience strongly preferred
- Superior relationship building, closing and consulting skills
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-DC-Washington-400 N Capitol St NW
Other Locations: 975 F Street NW Ste 300,US,DC,Washington,20004
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing