Digital Strategy Account Director
- Full Time
Position: Digital Strategy Account Director
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: January 2019
Our agency client in Washington, DC is looking for a Digital Strategy Account Director. This position is a full-time position.
The ideal candidate for this role will understand how to build a website, develop social media/digital content, create a overall digital strategy. You are a digital/web strategist.
- Create, strategize and lead the digital team in executing digital campaigns i.e. building websites, managing social media marketing messages
- Lead a team of digital creatives
- Engage clients and external stakeholders - manage client expectations, communicate priorities
- Manage design and development of products and services
- Create proposal and strategies to win new client business
- Oversee all digital projects to ensure milestones and deadlines are met
- 10+ year of experience working in digital marketing, interactive web development strategy or social media
- Strong understanding traditional PR and integrated marketing
- Demonstrable experience developing strategic digital, creative, or communication plans
- Strong understanding of social media analytics i.e. Google Analytics
- Experience building WordPress sites and executing email maketing campaigns (MailChimp)
- Agency experience is a plus
- Should have experience managing a small team
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.