Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Position: Social Media Manager
Location: Bethesda/Chevy Chase, MD
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $85,000/year DOE
A client in Bethesda, MD is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team.
- Support growing federal government and healthcare practices.
- Work with multiple teams to develop digital and social initiatives.
- Work on social platform strategy, editorial planning, content creation, community management, analytics oversight and e-mail programs.
- Experience with federal government agencies is highly preferred.
- Serve as social and digital client lead
- Monitor and analyze strategic planning and content creation
- Support creation of multi-channel content
- Work with creative team to produce graphics, video, gifs, elements for live events, etc.
- Oversee and drive engagement across social media channels
- Providing strategic direction for paid social across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Integrate an event strategy across social
- Execute live social events such as Facebook/Instagram Live and streaming on YouTube
- 6-8 years of experience in digital/social media
- Deep understanding of the earned, owned, shared and paid media ecosystem
- Background using enterprise-level digital and social platforms, such as Spredfast, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Datorama.
- Experience using Google AdWords, Analytics, Optimize, Trends, Search Console, Ad Planner
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Constant Contact, GovDelivery
- Experience with federal and/or healthcare clients
- 508 compliance experience is preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.