Marketing and Communications Manager
- Full Time
Position: Marketing and Communications Manager
Location: Reston/Herndon/Dulles, VA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $85,000/year DOE
A client in Reston, VA is looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join their team.
- Manage and execute digital marketing and communications plans
- Manage and execute marketing strategies for key segments and partner agreements; and Data management, analysis and reporting.
- Design and implement marketing campaigns to acquire leads and make the end sale and registration of events.
- Develop content strategy to increase engagement and maintain content calendar
- Effectively track and execute marketing activities.
- Develop and distribute email campaigns to attract prospective customers to attend in-person and digital events.
- Manage the digital events on the back end and manage Google Hangouts and webinars.
- Work with teams to design collateral to support content campaigns and events.
- Analyze campaign and digital event success by developing reports and delivering results
- Work with digital media agency to track and report on paid digital media campaigns.
- 4 years of marketing experience
- 3 years of experience creating campaigns and tracking results in HubSpot.
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience planning and implementing paid digital media campaigns including paid search, paid social, and programmatic.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.