eCommerce Channel Manager
- Full Time
This position is eligible for remote employment within the continental United States or at the home office in Menomonee Falls, WI.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, execute, and manage a digital and e-Commerce channel strategy across product categories.
- Lead strategy road maps that drive product sales and programs for e-Commerce customers which drives engagement with consumers.
- Manage and execute strategic and tactical plans that drive transformative revenue growth in product categories.
- Develop, manage, and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both with our distributors and e-Commerce customers.
- Understand and support established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to customers.
- Ensure on-time launches, promotions, and maximize opportunities to drive incremental e-Commerce channel sales.
- Manage the content required to support the product assortment for multiple customers; work with internal and external partners to develop approved product imagery and descriptive copy.
- Build connections with brand, category and marketing communications to support the strategic growth of the eCommerce channel.
- Develop robust plan to differentiate product assortment across online customer base to reduce channel conflict.
- Deliver best-in-class commercialization to maximize conversion rates.
- Supports content initiatives to drive better search results.
- Manage direct relationship with strategic accounts; conduct joint business planning meetings and develop annual growth plans key interfaces.
- Provide leadership on projects that impact e-Commerce channel operations with an emphasis on process, logistics, and customer support.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Five (5) years of progressive experience managing an e-Commerce channel in the consumer products industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- In depth knowledge of the company's product portfolio.
- Knowledge of channel/distributor sales techniques and best practices.
- Proficiency using a Personal Computer (PC) to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Strong business acumen skills and the ability to correctly apply and understand business acumen during professional conversations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop, maintain, and effectively manage complex business relationships to the business unit's benefit.
- Analytical skills and the ability to apply analytics in meeting sales objectives.
- Time management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing demands.
- Ability to command presence in a meeting or group setting.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with persons of various personality types at all levels within and outside the Company.
- Ability to be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to apply innovation to meet business unit objectives.
- Ability to be energetic.
- Ability and willingness to learn, improve, and broaden professional skills.
- Ability to travel regularly domestically.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
Normal office environment with limited travel required in the United States and/or Canada.
Nearest Major Market: Waukesha
Nearest Secondary Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Manager, Communications, Marketing Communications, Marketing Manager, Sales, Management, Marketing