- Full Time
Position: Communications Specialist
Location: Richmond, VA
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: 5+ Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $29/hr DOE
A client in Richmond, VA is looking for a Communications Specialist to help their team ONSITE for at least 5 months.
MUST HAVE WRITING SAMPLES - demonstrate versatility in writing
- Strong writer
- Basic communications knowledge
- Have to be able to pick up style of writing fast,
- Design experience is a nice to have not a need to have for assistance with the events.
- Assist with events - booking speakers, getting room blocks, assisting with presentations, and other logistics.
- Must be deadline driven.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Assist with a system roll out or writing a monthly newsletter.
- Provide day-to-day communications and change management support.
- Execute on and support change/communications strategies
- Research, compile and distribute relevant news through internal channels
- Be able to tell an articulate story with a consistent voice using the right channels
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills
- Be well-managed and highly organized
- Have basic knowledge of journalism writing and communicating to large audiences
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.