- Full Time
KDAF Dallas is looking for a Technical Director.
- Direct live and pre-recorded productions.
- This is a full time position for an individual who works efficiently with little supervision.
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure.
- Must have excellent communication skills and get along well with co-workers.
- Understanding of all equipment in studio and production areas.
- Must be able to shoot in-studio elements.
- Willing to cross-train in other areas like sound design and editing.
- Work closely with other departments to meet all daily demands.
- Training of new personnel as assigned.
- Variable work schedule due to changing shifts, turnover, station projects, etc
Candidates must have at least 5 years of live directing experience preferably on automated systems. If you know ENPS/OPUS, TONS/servers, Final Cut Pro, Vizrt, Pro Tools, how to run an audio board and studio production, those are all considered a plus. Candidate must be a team player, able to work a flexible schedule including nights/weekends/holidays, and take on new challenges regularly. Must be willing to submit to a background check and have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
Equal Employment OpportunityCompany InfoTribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching approximately 50 million households, national entertainment cable network WGN America, whose reach is more than 77 million households, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 54 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM, the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV, and Covers Media Group, an unrivaled source of online sports betting information. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% interest in Television Food Network, G.P., which operates Food Network and Cooking Channel.