Senior Vice President, Content and e-Commerce
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Develop the strategy and successfully build out an ecommerce marketplace Lead and manage a multidisciplinary team including, sales, product, technology, merchandising, content and marketingDrive and develop the monetization strategy Develop processes and Identify milestones and key performance indicators Develop a roadmap to achieve milestones with specific timelines Define a technology roadmapCollaborate with key internal stakeholders and digital leadership at NBCU Develop a comprehensive go to market and customer acquisition strategy Define and oversee the voice and creative direction of site
The Senior Vice President Content and e-Commerce is a critical member of NBCU’s Ad Sales and Client Partnerships organization. She/he will be responsible for building and running an e-Commerce marketplace for NBC Universal and finding new ways to unlock value from the organizations core competencies. This person will leverage NBCU’s storytelling abilities and utilize a blend of custom content and e-commerce to provide advertisers direct access to NBCU’s audiences.
The Senior Vice President Content and e-Commerce will develop the strategy and vision for the e-commerce marketplace. She/he will provide strong leadership in managing and coordinating multi-disciplinary teams to operationalize this strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• 10+ years of experience in an ecommerce or related business
• Demonstrated operational leadership skills with product, sales, merchandising, content and marketing and comfort working with and leading tech
• Proven leadership skills in launching an ecommerce marketplace
• Experience developing business strategies
• Proven ability to partner with brands
• Successful leadership experience, and demonstration of ability to work well across a matrixed organization
• Documented success building, managing, and directing high-performance teams
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent executive-level presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
• BA/BS or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.