Programming & Acquisitions Coordinator
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Writing & Editing
Specialty: Editor / Editorial
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Input contractual, financial, and programming information of all new content acquisitions for all networks into Content Management System (CMS) and allocate runs per channel accordingly Make necessary contractual and/or financial changes in CMS for all five channelsProcess reports from CMS related, but not limited, to inventory availability and run usageCreate and extract monthly programming grids and highlights for PayTV channels, includes short briefs showcasing new content and monthly programming objectives to several departments.Input monthly schedules into content management system (CMS). Input and maintain meta data in CMS, including but not limited to, translated titles and synopses of movies and seriesCreate market ratings reports, including, but not limited to, competitor channel and program launches, premiere initiatives, affiliate initiatives and all other market relevant eventsScreen and review content for possible acquisitions for all five channel brands
• 2+ years’ experience Media, Entertainment or Advertising industries desirable
• Bachelor’s degree
• High attention to detail
• Financial accounting background preferred
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
• Must possess strong writing and copy-editing skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• General knowledge of entertainment and movies
• Fully Bilingual (Spanish-English)
Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and can be modified at any time by the Company.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.