Social Synch Coordinator
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Provide assistance to the NBCU Ad Partnership & Portfolio team with campaign execution for our social media ad sales campaignsLiaison between sales, marketing, editorial, and partner teams to lead campaign executionMonitor and optimize social campaigns based on KPIsCreate effective and efficient targeting segments for social media campaignsCreate and distribute delivery reports, screenshots, and post campaign analysisData analysis to better understand how Social Synch campaigns compare to benchmarksAssisting with other projects/tasks as assigned
NBCUniversal is looking for an enthusiastic, results-oriented and motivated Coordinator to support data analysis, and campaign execution for our social monetization product – Social Synch. The ideal candidate is a collaborative person, passionate about digital media and mobile advertising innovation, who cares about clients KPIs and their impact on the business. This position is based in our New York office.
What you’ll do:
• You already did an Internships in advertising (Publishing or Agency).
• You are familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat buying platforms
• You're detail-oriented, organized and practical, and you know how to prioritize effectively to get things done.
• Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel. You have a strong interest in data and know how to be creative to dissect and analyze campaign performances.
• You are a dependable, flexible individual, especially with regards to monitoring critical social campaigns in the evenings and weekends
• You have a drive to constantly learn and grow within a nimble team who believes in smart experimentation, agility, mutual respect and having fun.
• You like solving problems: you are at ease when out-of-the box, are an orthogonal thinker and love finding creative solutions to unorthodox challenges.
• You are a good communicator in various medium — from Slack to in-person gatherings to video conferencing
• You personify humble-confidence and dependability.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.