- Full Time
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our corporate advertising sales team. Working with the Senior Marketing Manager, the marketing specialist will own all reporting and metrics for our client advertising programs. You’ll be heavily involved in copywriting, copy editing, PowerPoint design, and sponsor content article design. In this role, you’ll directly support The Chronicle’s revenue priorities by helping manage integrated marketing campaigns for Chronicle Intelligence content and managing and reporting on outbound client email marketing campaigns.
- Create sales pitch decks for sales team in support of revenue efforts
- Provide client-facing qualitative and quantitative campaign reporting
- Copywrite and edit sponsor content articles and marketing campaign assets across all products
- Manage delivery of banner ad campaigns and native articles in DFP
- Manage paid social media campaigns in LinkedIn and Facebook
- Build and design sponsor content article layouts in Shorthand and The Chronicle’s CMS
- Track campaign progress and provide campaign updates (including email metrics and lead generation updates)
- Assist sales team with opportunity management in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and 3+ years marketing experience supporting sales and revenue goals
- Previous experience supporting sales and revenue and managing multiple marketing projects in a variety of mediums
- Excellent writing skills, especially able to write with a strong “voice.”
- Experience communicating stories through design
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze campaign performance
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and re-prioritize quickly
- High level of attention to detail and organization
How to apply:
We’d love to hear from you. Please send your cover letter with salary requirements, resume, and any examples of your work with copywriting and/or one-sheet designs via the link provided with “marketing specialist” in the subject heading.
The Chronicle is based in Washington, D.C. Our salaries are competitive, and we offer excellent benefits and 5 weeks of vacation.