Innovative PR & Marketing Manager - Immediate Start!
- Full Time
INNOVATIVE PR & MARKETING MANAGER WANTED – IMMEDIATE START!
Our cutting-edge victims’ rights law firm is on the hunt for a creative and high-performing marketer to step into the role of PR & Marketing Manager and really make it their own!
Law firm experience is not necessary.
We actually want to hear from candidates who’ve gained at least 5 years of marketing experience in contrasting industries, such as luxury brands, e-commerce, magazines – web or print, or fashion. What is necessary is a sincere enthusiasm for our firm’s mission to hold psychos, assholes, pervs, and trolls accountable for harm done to our clients.
The mission of C.A. Goldberg, PLLC is founded on one tenet: We are all one moment away from having our lives upended by somebody hellbent on our downfall. Sounds bleak, but this is joyous work because people come to us in moments of darkness and we know how to get them through to the light.
Our cases involve nonconsensual pornography, online harassment, sexual assault, blackmail, domestic violence, litigation against anti-abortion vigilantes, and Title IX lawsuits. Please note that exposure to disturbing and sexually graphic material, sexual violence, and people in trauma is a regular part of being at the firm.
What you’ll do:
- Possess a clear understanding of our firm’s voice in order to maintain an active, engaging presence on our social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Collaborate closely with the Owner to launch inspired and strategic campaigns that grow our mailing list, referral network, and visibility within the industry
- Keep our website up to date with firm news, testimonials, and blogs that readers will find useful, informative, and shareable
- Launch and grow a “Freesources” library to live in our site and for use in lead campaigns
- Work with the admin assistant to coordinate logistics, including travel, for press interviews and speaking events
- Prepare staff members with talking points ahead of all media events
- Handle all inquiries from the press. (Our cases are often in the news!)
- Give insight on the client intake process with an eye towards continuous improvement
- Collaborate with client relations team in the creation of lead template emails and pipeline triggers
Why we’ll want to interview you:
- You have a seriously solid background in marketing: at least 5 years
- And you can show or tell us about projects you’re proud of that demonstrate that experience
- You’re an excellent writer
- You stay on top of trends in email marketing, automation, and lead nurturing and aren’t afraid to try out what you learned to see what works
- You’re always finding new tools or resources that improve your quality of work
You must be comfortable:
- Using MailChimp – an expert knowledge of the platform to organically grow our mailing list is ideal
- Learning and mastering our lead and client CRMs. You’ll know all the nifty automation tricks to optimize client intake
- Knowing all of the details of our high-profile cases, as well as keeping up with news stories related to our work
- Live-tweeting breaking news
- Attending networking events, sometimes in the evenings, as a representative of the firm
Bonus Points for:
- 1-2 years of PR experience and familiarity with writing press releases
- Intermediate HTML / CSS skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume via the link provided with the subject line “PR & Marketing Manager – [First Name Last Name]”. Your cover letter should include why you want to work for the firm and what you can offer as our PR & Marketing Manager.
Application Deadline: December 21, 2018
No calls or paper applications will be accepted.
C.A. Goldberg, PLLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained team. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.