- Full Time
imre is seeking an ambitious and organized individual to join the agency’s New Business and Marketing team as a Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will work closely with the VP of Business Development & Marketing, as well as agency Partners to develop marketing materials that ultimately enhances the visibility and reputation of the agency.
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development & Marketing, we are seeking a person with 3-5 years of experience in an agency or professional services firm environment and experience supporting both Consumer and Healthcare brands.
The ideal candidate for this role will have familiarity with the following tasks:
- Coordinating agency capabilities materials and RFI submissions
- Drafting case studies and maintaining a robust case study library
- Proactively pitching the agency to various media outlets
- Managing content for the agency website
- Writing awards submissions
Required Knowledge and Skills
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in an agency or professional services firm environment
- Dynamic personality with excellent people skills, especially with those at a senior level
- Strong persuasive writing abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates ingenuity in attracting prospects
- Travel domestically (10-15%)
Open office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.
Vice President, Business Development & Marketing